When you receive a license file for uberAgent it will most likely be named uberAgent.lic. That name can be changed, but when doing so please follow these guidelines:
- License files names must follow the pattern: uberAgent*.lic
- Multiple license files are supported. uberAgent will use the first license file that is valid.
- The license file(s) need to reside in the same directory as the main executable uberAgent.exe.
- Alternatively, license file(s) can be hosted on a central file share (details).
These are examples for valid license file names:
- uberAgent license 2015-05-08.lic