Hi uberAgent team,
I have a small POC environment with uberAgent on Citrix VDI (using Provisioning Services). Everything worked just fine on uberAgent 5.3.1.
When I moved to uberAgent 6.0 (a brand new OS deployment, no traces of previous uberAgent versions) I got a problem regarding high disk/network usage:
1) A user logs on as usual. The uberAgent service is running.
2) A user launches some application - Outlook, Chrome etc.
3) In a few seconds the System process (PID 4) begins to utilize disk and network up to 10-15 Mbytes/s.
4) The disk queue increases to 3-5, disk latency - to 2000 ms.
5) After stopping UberAgentSvc all the values goes back to normal in a few seconds as well.
Perhaps the source of the strange System's behaviour is filter drivers - uberAgentNetMon.sys and uberAgentDrv.sys. I have noticed in Procexp that uberAgentDrv.sys has about 10000-15000 Context Switches. Not sure is this OK or not.